Skip to main content
Tulane Home

All Advising Services Now Available Online

Make an Advising Appointment

Welcome New Students

Grade Grievance Procedure

Students who believe a grade to be incorrect should first consult with their instructor to address any potential discrepancies. If questions remain or the situation is unresolved, students seeking redress should follow the official grade grievance procedure found here.