Tulane Home Tulane Shield logo linking to site home page


Here is where you can access forms related to your specific task. Click on the links below to access instructions and a fillable PDF of the form. If you have any questions, please reach out to your Newcomb-Tulane College Academic Advisor.

  • If you are a student, please scroll down to access your links
  • If you are faculty, please log in to Gibson and find the link, "NTC Forms," on the left hand side of the page under the "Resources" section.

If submitting a form digitally, please review instructions for signing digital forms (opens in new tab).

Academic Records Release

Graduation Forms

Leave & Withdrawal

Majors & Minors



Registration & Grading

Study Abroad

Transfer Credit Articulation Requests



Additional Forms

  • Registrar
    • Access forms such as Independent Study and Name Change with more to come.
  • Case Management
    • Access forms for Medical Withdrawal, Leave, & Return.
  • Office of Student Conduct
    • Access the form for Dean's Certification and Conduct Check here.